[TechAssist] Re: General Instrument Satellite Receiver Model DSR-410MN

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 21:55:54 -0400

http://www.tsrservice.com/
Technical Satellite Repair..
They have a flat rate for repairs..great people to deal with.

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR
263 S Front St
Steelton PA 17113
ph..717-939-7708 fax...717-564-4952
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough
people to make it worth the
effort.