[TechAssist] Re: Gas Prices and Service Calls

  • From: "Don Hartigan" <hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 12:39:42 -0300

Yes Buck, I know where your coming from;just went to 1.40/litre here in
Oromocto,NB.Home fuel oil will follow the same route.I'm locked in with my
delivery service for 81.5/litre.This time last year my home fuel oil was
47.5/litre.I'm sure fuel oil will hit the 1.00/litre this
Don of HARTS-TVCR"ASC"
9 Robert St.,Oromocto,NB,Canada,E2V3N2
Tel#506-357-9785,Fax#506-357-6010
hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx