[TechAssist] Re: GENERAL INSTRUMENT 4DTV SAT RECEIVER

  • From: "Shaun" <ssroark@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 20:24:00 -0600

The WM means warm up and that is normal for that machine. If it is going
into wm again after it has been on awhile then the software inside is bad or
corrupted. I have sold several of these and installed them you need to call
the provider for the service the receive has and they will send down an
update or give you the phone number to general inst. and they will tell you
what you need to do. Hope this helps.

Shaun
Advanced Electronics
Fort Morgan, CO 80701