[TechAssist] Re: GE-CTC187CN Dark with retrace

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:58:37 -0500

That almost certainly sounds like a classic T-Chip IC failure (ref# U1001).
It is OEM part# 215524 or generic LA7610. However, aslso check comb filter
FL2651 (part# 225701), Q5001 (part# 215497), and Q5004 (part# 143806).

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager
Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarms