[TechAssist] GE tv ctc 146c

  • From: "Barry Appleby" <burintv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 18:42:35 -0330

Hi Guys .
  Does anyone know a cross reference or a sub for the voltage regulator
Q4102 ? I think it's RCA part# 193057 and I couldn't find a listing for it
at a search in Global Semi .com.  I was also wondering if a 2SD1427 is a
good substitute for the HOT  Q4402 ? In one ECG book a 2SD1427 crosses to an
ecg3202 and another book lists it as an ecg2331 . If anyone knows of a sub
for Q4102 or Q4402 that works in these sets please let me know .
                                           Thanks again .
                                        Barry Appleby
                               Burin Tv Repair