[TechAssist] Re: GE microwave, GSU0421B- sliced keypad ribbon cable

  • From: Gary McCartney <number63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 21:38:03 -0500

Ken, sorry I don't have one. I looked up the specs in my catalog and the
2M218J crosses to generic MAG-234. My 2M214-19 crosses to MAG-228. Both
these mags are for ovens in the 700- 800 Watt range but the top plate on
the 2M214-19 is 90 degrees out of phase from the 2m218J, so that won't
work for you.

Gary