[TechAssist] Re: GE microwave, GSU0421B- sliced keypad ribbon cable

  • From: Gary McCartney <number63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 09:31:18 -0500

Ralph, I am 95% sure the ribbon cable is a permanent part of the keypad
and unavailable separately. I didn't rip the keypad away from the
plastic frame because I want to give up on this unit.

Please folks, no more questions about this ribbon cable. I am attempting
to sell the customer a used oven instead.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
7134 Fife Rd, RR 7
Guelph Ontario Canada N1H 6J4