[TechAssist] Re: GE VG4267 - need part# for main cam gear

  • From: "JMartin.exceldistributinginc.com" <jmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 12:31:28 -0500

Hi Mike,
I have the exploded view pulled up.  If you want to call me I can describe
which gears I see and we can go from there.  I show 2 gears under the

PS - We will be your authorized PANASONIC Accessories distributor 11-02-03!

Sincerely,

Jason Martin
Excel Distributing Inc.
1819 Mentor Ave.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212

800-733-3329
800-735-8007 fax
www.ExcelDistributingInc.com
2nd Day Air for just $7 up to 5 lbs. with only a $20 order!
We will meet or beat any advertised
price on Thomson RCA parts!!!