[TechAssist] Re: GE Spacemaker TV Model 7-7690 goes crazy

  • From: HSWAD@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 11:08:22 EST

Yes, I have tried Freeze Spray-It doesn't help. Hollis Bates

                                          In a message dated 2/9/02 10:11:15

<< Subj:     [TechAssist] Re: GE Spacemaker TV Model 7-7690 goes crazy
 Date:  2/9/02 10:11:15 AM Eastern Standard Time
 From:  number63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Gary McCartney)
 Sender:    techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 To:    techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Have you tried cold spray on the microprocessor IC?

 Gary McCartney

 McCartney Electronics
 7134 Fife Rd, RR 7
 Guelph Ontario Canada N1H 6J4