[TechAssist] GE PTK 195 HOT shorted, squeals

  • From: "Larry E." <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 11:27:21 -0500

Hi guys, GE PTK 195 projo, sent my son out on this one and he didn`t get
any model # or letters at end of "PTK", only info he got was HOT is
shorted, has 2 volts on collector. Obviously I have to go back out on
this set, I don`t have schematic yet (ordered today) My question is,
does this set have the same problems with the flyback where you have to
order a "kit" (like the 197 chassis?) I`m sorry for the skimpy info but
we don`t see this unit around here so any help would be appreciated,
Larry E.
--
Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics