[TechAssist] Fwd: Re: Samsung Model HCM4216W,chassis# P55A-very bad convergence -FIXED

  • From: jorge miret <jorge_miret@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:47:49 -0800 (PST)

Thanks to all that helped me with this problem I was able to fix it.The problem
was the 2 resistors (RZ123 and RZ124 both 3.9 ohms-2w) and pico fuse FD102s
(3.5A) and of corse the 2 STK-392-040.Did conv.adjustment and out of the
door.All components are located on Power Amp.Board.
Thanks again and specially to William Rayburn who sent me the schematic.
Jorge.
From: "Jeff Farnsworth"
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Samsung Model HCM4216W,chassis# P55A-very bad
convergence
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 19:02:14 -0600

Also look for pico fuses hidng under the cooling fins. There are some of
these that have picos that dont even show up in the schematic.

TV Doctor
Avalon, Wi