[TechAssist] [Fwd: Philips/Magnavox combi CCZ252AT32 (feb.1999) parts ID needed]

  • From: Phil Bader <philbad@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 09:48:15 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Philips/Magnavox combi CCZ252AT32 (feb.1999) parts ID needed
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 09:47:30 -0400
From: Phil Bader <philbad@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "CONSUMERELREPAIR-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<CONSUMERELREPAIR-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Customer forced out tape.Damaged the prizm and tape basket assy. I need
those parts numbers. I'm still fuming. I have been on open acct with
Philips years. I logged on to www.thepartsstore.com, entered the model
and "not found" came back...a TWO YEAR old unit not listed. I called
parts@ 800-851-8885. "You have to call tech assist for that". (at 2-3
dollars per minute). The more advanced these companies get the less they
actually offer...at greater cost. Well, I still need those parts (basket
assy, prizm, load belt at rear) numbers.Thanks for letting me
vent...Phil
To unsubscribe write to:
techassist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with  unsubscribe  in the subject line.