[TechAssist] Re: [Fwd: JVC AV-32F703 shutsdown]

  • From: Bill Grabowski <bgrabowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 07:11:27 -0600

If  I repeatedly turn the set on via my isolation transformer  2-3 times
I  have a normal raster and video. If I force on  by jumping the relay
the picture will remain normal but after 4-5 seconds  I lose audio but
good raster and video and all controls have no effect. I forgot to
mention I unsoldered the VCC to the Vertical IC and still had shutdown

--
Bill Grabowski