[TechAssist] Re: Fwd: JC Penney projection tv

  • From: javiles929@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 17:39:53 EST

In a message dated 1/19/02 12:27:53 PM Pacific Standard Time,
kahuna.tvsrc@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Subj: [TechAssist] Re: Fwd: JC Penney projection tv
> Date: 1/19/02 12:27:53 PM Pacific Standard Time
> From:    kahuna.tvsrc@xxxxxxxxxxx (res0nvn4)
> Sender:    techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To:    techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> Hi,
> check power relay for approximatley 12vdc,if its' there,press power on,that
> relay should pull,if not check base voltage of the relay drive
> transistor.hope this helps.
>
> kahuna

Kahuna

Is not that i want you to fix the set for me but a location for this relay
drive transistor will be appreciated. You know when i open this set there
were a jungle inside so i don`t have an schematics to pinpoint the right
location of this parts.

Thank You in advance

Aviles Computer & TV Repairs
Bronx,NY 10452