[TechAssist] [Fwd: Emerson 13" TVCR combi, no recorded sound,sound OK on pre- recordings]

  • From: Phil Bader <philbad@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 14:57:25 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Emerson 13" TVCR combi, no recorded sound,sound OK on pre-
recordings
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 14:56:57 -0400
From: Phil Bader <philbad@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "CONSUMERELREPAIR-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<CONSUMERELREPAIR-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sorry for vagueness,I don't have the exact model#. Customer says it's 2
yr old Emerson 13" TVCR.Says the TV portion is OK,and she thinks the
sound plays on a commercial tape. I am assuming it will not record the
sound track.Says she can record a tape,take it to another VCR and sees
the picture but no sound. She's here to help her elderly Mom for only a
week...Rush job,so thought I'd get some input beforehand. Any general
help appreciated.
To unsubscribe write to:
techassist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with  unsubscribe  in the subject line.