[TechAssist] Re: Fw: sansui tv Model # TVM1903 . No audio

  • From: John at Main TV <maintv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 10:16:11 -0600

Are you aware that that model is listed in Sams 4180?  It is listed as
"version A", I do not know what version you have. (nor do I understand
why they have different versions of the same model that can be quite
different) Looking at the schematic it appears to be the same as a Orion
TV1926AW (version C) in Sams 3952,also the same as Westinghouse WT1902.
   John.

junior hurdle wrote:

> [...]

John Mielke
Main TV