[TechAssist] Re: Fw: my website-please comment

  • From: "Damon" <DamonEB@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 15:26:08 -0500

Lose this.....
Al's Radio TV Repair started in a Mt Freedom Apartment in 1969! Al
Leatherman moved it to a basement in Dover a few years later, and a Dover
Storefront later.A store was built in Historic Mine Hill about 1980.

1] -Replace it with "Serving the Dover -Mine Hill region since 1969"
2] Don't sell your real estate on your TV Service Website...don't tell them
you're into mowing lawns either.
3] We answer our phones..... well, so do we, just give them the Day Phone(s)
and your NIGHT PHONE (with time they can call--not 2 am, not 4 am...9 to 11
pm  5-9 pm etc)

4]-List Projo -TV - HDTV -Plasma, and if room permits Warranty service for
<fill in the blank> (place this either top or bottom, but put your PERTINENT
info together for a faster sell to your future customers.
5]-List In -Home service if you do it
6] Insurance Damage estimator for ....State Farm, Mid Life, Whoopsy Dazy
Insurance...(I probably only use this to take up space if needed)
Keep it short, keep it simple, keep the Important info that customers look
for when they are looking for a repair shop.
Gain their trust with the Warranty station INFo...Authorized Dealer
Info...and the Years in Business Info.

And for pete's sake...do you have to try every color in the crayon box??
One color for Phone and hours...
One color for Warranty repair info
One color for Insurance Info.
...something like that.....
You'll kinda want to "rough it out" on paper 1st, play with the layout, then
build your page.
I'm not trying to be rough on you....just giving you some basic things a
customer will be looking for....
If you want to sell Real Estate....make a Big Red Button at the bottom that
directs them to another page specific to Real Estate...

Damon B
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN