[TechAssist] Fw: Sony KVX-370 (5"TV) No Power! (power supply problem).

  • From: "Bruce Tiedeman" <btied@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 17:04:20 -0400

Working now, found a small fusible link open in power supply. It is a SOC
800MA resistor. Is there some thing I can sub in that will work. This is a
unit I am trying to fix for myself for setting up Satellite units and other
service. Would a 500ma fuse do the trick. Looks like protection to protect
power supply.
thanks again,
Bruce.