[TechAssist] Fw: Sony KV20VM30 Flyback

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:04:21 -0500

Sony p/n is 9-909-890-01 and is NLA from Sony, generic numbers in
description field in the parts list are FCK3-2 and IMP6451. This web site
found by entering the Sony p/n in GOOGLE search:
http://www.luitronic.com/sony.htm shows the Sony p/n and a generic number of
FCK121MP. If there is a generic number or a Sony p/n visible on the original
flyback you should try those numbers as well. Go to www.google.com and enter
any number in the search field and you may fine what you need. Also try
Fulton Radio, they are a Sony parts distributor, here,
http://www.fultonradio.com/Sony.htm.
Good luck in your search.
Jim Myers
jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx