[TechAssist] Re: Fw: Re: Toshiba CF3566A (Tac9190)Blows Audio Output I.C.?

  • From: "Bruce Tiedeman" <btied@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 22:29:01 -0500

Sorry Damon, the condition of the audio output is OK in the external output
condition. I can hook speakers up to the audio output terminals and drive
the speakers, works normal..
If I switch to internal audio the output blows and takes out a couple
diodes. This seems to  happen on the Left channel , if I disable pin 10, LS
audio  it will not blow. You may be right, if  on internal  DC is getting to
that Left side may be it. Will work on that and see if it can be confirmed.
My print does not show the switching (internal speakers to external) very
well, makes it a little harder..
thanks
Bruce.