[TechAssist] Re: Fw: Re: Still need ptv375 info/print,Happy Thankgiving

  • From: "OrpheusComputing.com Repair" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 03:47:27 -0600

That's very strange some can open it ok and some can't.  But,
PC's are odd things and I've seen stranger.

Tiff's are always MUCH larger than jpegs, and yes, for just a
scan (one page doc) jpegs are best and sometimes gifs are yet
even smaller if the color is reduced.  Yes, please send them
to me or Jay off list and we'll upload them, or you can
upload like you did before....best to send to me I guess,
because I can make them smaller file size wise.
Thanks Damon,
-Clint

Happy Thanksgiving &
God Bless Us All