[TechAssist] Re: Fw: Re: Fw: Re: Ghost 2001 users?

  • From: "OrpheusComputing.com Repair" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 01:36:41 -0600

Sorry, this was Adaptec's "Take Two" I was speaking of.  I
thought that was what you were talking about since someone on
this thread had told me a few days ago he was going to try
Take Two.  I thought that was you, it may have been Jim
(below).
-Clint

God Bless Us All
Clint Hamilton, Owner
http://OrpheusComputing.com
http://ComputerHardware-ConsumerElectronics.com
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fax: 209-882-9602
TechAssist Administration
http://tech-assist.org
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
4orpheus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (alternates)
orpheuscomputing@xxxxxxxxx
(PLEASE include our previous correspondence
if replying to this email!!)