[TechAssist] Fw: Re: Fw: Listar command results: No commands found

  • From: <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 00:13:48 -0600

Sorry, some text was left out of the email below
regarding the twice-monthly sales postings when
I 'pasted' it into the email.  Complete text is below.

and:

On the 1st & 15th of each month, members can post to the
list any electronic items you may have for sale.  This
is allowed ONLY, ONLY on the 1st & 15th of each month.
Any member posting items for sale other than on these
dates will be removed.  The exception is, if a member
posts that they need a certain item, feel free to respond
to that post ON LIST letting them know you may have
what they are looking for, and continue any
correspondence on the matter via PRIVATE email and
NOT ON LIST!!

Please do NOT reply to any sale postings ON LIST!
If you are interested in something or have anymore
questions, send them PRIVATELY to the individual
and NOT to the list.

TechAssist Administration
http://tech-assist.org
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx