[TechAssist] Re: Fw: RE : Toshiba tv CX2788.

  • From: PEYETO@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:49:48 EST

Thank for your replay, I change the STR regulator all ready. I'll check the
caps and I will use the part # some give me .The RN1001 for QE70 and the 910
ohms for R840.
thank.
                       Jose
In a message dated 11/28/2001 7:05:28 AM Pacific Standard Time,
alterego@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

If R840 is bad then your standby pwr supply
is putting out too much voltage,check for bad caps
around the 5 pin stand alone chip (str????)
can't recall the # don't have the manual handy.
this will be your problem and you won't get a recall on it
if you check for this...Kerry, KER-TEK