[TechAssist] Re: Fw: RCA model F27671SE, need owners manual

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 19:30:06 -0400

No..it had a rainbow effect because the thermistor had fallen off(as stated
in my original email)..common on these.
I always replace the thermistor when these come in, if it is original.

Jeff

Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  www.9-11-2001tragedy.com
Help those affected by the NY/PA tragedy:
The Red Cross needs is mobilizing a national blood drive and needs your
help. Please call 800-GIVE LIFE, to find out where in your area you can
donate blood.
FAX 1-413-280-0677
Intrepid Video & Electronics
Harrisburg, PA 17111