[TechAssist] Fw: Philips HD2518C101, 25B800 Microprocessor Needed

  • From: "Corey Brazell" <cohbraz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 07:49:17 -0400

I have now ben told by Philips that is part is No Longer Available. No Subs.
If anybody has a good used micro, I would be happy to take it off your
hands. I have already replaced the flyback in this set, so I would love to
get it running.
Didn't there used to be a 7-year law where replacement parts had to be
available for 7 years after a product was manufactured? Or did I dream that
up?

Thanks,
Corey Brazell
Audio Video Electronics