[TechAssist] Re: Fw: Philips CD Rom schematics

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:07:04 -0500

Philips manuals that we get are FORCE32 manuals, I think the manuals
that are for sale to the general public are FORCE CD and the FORCE
program required to open the manual is on the CD.

Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *
Telrad Electronics             *
Fort Wayne Indiana             *