[TechAssist] Re: Fw: Philips 27PT6442 Chassis L04.1U.AA Horizontal tearing

  • From: "Phillip R. Hull" <phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 09:27:23 -0500

Horz sync disturbance per Force:

Resolution:
Remove resistors 3442 and 3443 (4.7K carbon composition) for the corner of
the main CBA near the flyback.  Replace with wire jumpers.

NOTE:  Clean the board material well, top and bottom, before installing the
wire jumpers.

Applies To:
25PT6341/85, 26PW6341/37, 27MS6341/37, 27PT5441/37, 27PT6441/37,
27PT6442/37, 27ST6210/27, 28PW6341/85, 29PT6441/44, 29PT6441/85,
29PT6541/44, 29PT6541/85, 30PW6341/37, 32MS6341/37, 32PT5441/37,
32PT6441/37, 32PT6442/37, 32PW6341/85, 32ST6210/27, 33PT5441/85, L04.1U AA
Phillip R Hull
phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
FAX 517--569-3075
Professional Technicians only