[TechAssist] Re: Fw: PanasonicPT40LC12-PT-45LC12 dead no lamp or temp LED's

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 11:25:56 -0500

The new lamp should have fixed it. Is it installed properly? Can you
hear the ballast trying to fire the lamp. We had one recently that had
no screws holding the lamp socket in place so when the customer inserted
the new lamp it pushed the lamp socket back and did not make contact AND
   the ballast was bad.

Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *
Telrad Electronics             *