[TechAssist] Re: Fw: NORTON TESTAMONY ("badman")

  • From: "Clancy Harms" <dickstv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 20:21:16 -0800

The message to me "autoloaded"
I quickly hit "delete" / close" and every button
I could hit!  It was gone.
I did a total scan of Norton and nothing was found.
I was lucky (for once)

Clancy Harms                       NESDA's  Region 7  Director
Dick's Radio & TV, Inc.
2319 West Clay St.               If it's broken...a real man can
St. Charles, MO. 63301           can break it even better !
(636)-724-5055
(636)-724-5531 fax
email:    dickstv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
mailto:dickstv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx