[TechAssist] Re: Fw: MitsubishiCK3514R dead-no micro action FIXED

  • From: al <alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 11:47:29 -0500

Damon and all,
    The degauss relay does NOT go through the IC7X0,that is probably what is
clicking. The IC7X0 is a little micro processor BETWEEN the big micro and
the push buttons.
I spent a lot of time on this and  IC7XO is very cheap, at Match-A-Knob. I
have most of the schematics if you want scans,they are a little small, but
another shop was good enough to send them and its all ya gonna get, if you
don't have the manual. My set has a great picture now,should be done today.
Good luck and feel free to e me privately. al

alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Al Leatherman
Mine Hill, NJ 07803