[TechAssist] Re: Fw: Mitsubishi WW-55857

  • From: Al L <alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 10:14:01 -0400

Thanks Damon,
    Its a box,easily removed,and one guy can handle it,with a little
difficulty,as the chassis is a little flimsy.MUCH better than 10 to 15 years
ago on mits! Just pulled it,customer said it was intermittent at first,so
maybe conv amps and solder will do it.  al

Al Leatherman
224 Rt. 46
Mine Hill, NJ. 07803
973-361-5796