[TechAssist] Re: Fw: MITS CS-20203 Need tips and or Print

  • From: "Gonzalo Arrivas" <gna2000@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 19:23:50 +0000

Bill,

Try unsoldering the BP terminal on the tuner. If the TV comes on, replace
the tuner.

G.N.Arrivas. CET Pittsburg, CA
http://www.etechhelponline.com

>From: "Bill McFarland" <billmcfarland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Fw: MITS CS-20203 Need tips and or Print
>Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 12:05:34 -0700
>

>I Sat the unit aside (hoping some nice tech like you could help) to see
>what
>I found out here. I will throw it back on the bench latter. And let you
>know
>what I find.
>
>Thanks for the heads up!
>
>Good luck, God Bless
>Bill McFarland
>DMC Electronics
>Salt Lake City, Utah

G.N.Arrivas, CET, Pittsburg. CA
Tel/Fax: 925-432-2057
Email: gna2000@xxxxxxx

For Tech Repair Help:
http://www.etechhelponline.com
(Now viewed by technicians in 60-plus countries worldwide.)
Tax Help & Services:
http://www.itaxhelponline.com
SUBJECT field to the address above.