[TechAssist] Re: Fw: CTC169PG width and pincushion can't be adjusted

  • From: "Bruce Tiedeman" <btied@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 17:09:01 -0500

There are a couple of transistors Q4803 and 4801 called Vertical
pincushion.. A small transformer called T1. I have the scan of these also.
If you want can send. I didn't want to load you up with these images , they
are very big. Did them in high resolution.
let me know if you want them,
This schematic says CTC169 , hope it will help. I think most are similar
with this chassis.
Bruce.