[TechAssist] Re: Funai TV/VCR Model F319CA, Need part

  • From: "John at Main TV" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 15:47:54 -0600

My manual show the right side (take-up side) arm gear (C drive gear) number
to be 0VM303857.  I cannot confirm if Hitachi VT-FX6500A is the same
mechanism but you found a different part number.  Your description of the
mechanism sure rings a bell, there is no other mechanism like it.  Jerry
Silverman gave the part number for the entire basket, 0VSA09989 or magnavox
4835-130-97111 is correct but I show the price to be $14.95 from philips.
That may still be the best way to go.   John.

John Mielke
Main TV
636 main St.
Longmont, Co