[TechAssist] Re: Force 32

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 14:35:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi John
      I did that but what came up was the latest manuals for 2005. I couldn't
find an option for older manuals. The update list did not have 7075 on it so I
assumed it was somewhere else.
 I went to the site and checked for the model MX3291B and where it said there
was service manuals all that I found was service tips for multiple problems.
When I click on the model in one of the lists that say it is there I get a
message to go to another computer and get a code for encryption. It says that
the manual is encrypted differently than what is on my computer. I not sure
what is going on.
                              Paul

"John @ Myers TV" <myers_tv_b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Paul,

You update, through the force 32 program itself, not the website. Just
go to FILE ==> LOAD MANUALS ==> FROM INTERNET

The wizard should walk you through from there. Just make sure you are
connected to the internet before you do this.

John Myers
Myers TV