[TechAssist] Flyback supplier CRC Inc. Phone #'s

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "T/A list" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:11:46 -0500

Seems I heard a few months ago that CRC was out of business, if that was
true they are back in business.
Phone 909-629-5641
Fax     909-629-5782
CRC Inc.
1432 East third street
Pomona, CA 91766
This information is from the Mitsubishi Web site, I looked up a 334P246060
and it is NLA from Mits but there was a note attached that referred to CRC.
I called and yes they can supply it.
If you call their old 800 number a recording refers you to a 900 number,
didn't call that one since it normally means $$.
Jim Myers
Since 1972
Telrad Electronic Services Co.
Fort Wayne, IN 46815