[TechAssist] Re: Floppy discs

  • From: "David Lessard" <mrfixit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 15:31:14 -0500

Al, lets start here, what are you using for operating system on your
computer? Windows 98 or Windows 2000? If you don't know, check like this,
double click on "My Computer", click on "Help", click on "About Windows",
this should open a window with details of your operation system, version
number, etc. What is your operation system?

David