[TechAssist] Fixed: Proscan PS31150 CTC169GL in shutdown/dead

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 19:21:38 +0000

Flyback was the problem. Used a HR6466 for the 200418 (OEM may be NLA). That
let it start right up. New fly had about 45 rings compared to the 30 of the
old I guess that is enough.

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

From: "Jeff Farnsworth" <jlfonz@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Proscan PS31150 CTC169GL in shutdown/dead
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 15:49:54 -0500

Just so happens that this flyback is thwe same as the one I have/had.
200418  Couldn't find anyone with one in stock yet.  Haven't ordered it
cause it's a shop set---might go into my den since it's a very nice upright
console 35".  i believe the best price I found was ness electronics. The
only charge $1.99 shipping for all online orders (I would have to assume
that dont mean antennas)

TV Doctor
Avalon, Wi