[TechAssist] Fix.Toshiba CF3060, TAC8952 interference lines thru picture, not in S-Video

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 15:19:24 -0400

It was indeed the 3-comb filter module (shielded board located next to
the flyback.)
 Had 13 bad electrolytics. Recapping restored good picture from all inputs.
Phil Bader

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx