[TechAssist] Re: Final update. P46770CK PTV169: Bad FBT

  • From: HSWAD@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 11:57:42 EST

I can't believe you are really going to do that! There is something wrong
somewhere and it should be solved correctly. What are the flyback numbers you
installed? I'm sure Thomson can help. I can get someone to call you about
this. Hollis Bates, field engineer-retired
                                                                In a message
dated 11/19/02 10:33:31 PM Eastern Standard Time, support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx