[TechAssist] Re: FYIF POSTINGS

  • From: "DOCVIDEO" <DOCVIDEO@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 19:35:56 -0800

Follow up on this problem
 Seems they were 1/2 correct...read below.....

Yeah, looks like we had blocked 'socal.rr.com' for SPAM or viruses.  I've
removed the block, at least temporarily.  If we continue to receive
garbage from that link though, we'll have to escalate the issue.

John

- FreeLists Staff

>     I would like to know why I can no longer send emails to "
TechAssist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx " ??? I can recieve but can not send....you are
blocking..access denied???
> I contacted Time Warner Road Runner and they tried to test send an email it
> was
denied also...they say you have BLOCKED the whole of Bakersfield, CA from
access. Is
this possible do to someone here spamming??? or some other reason???

>     I would like to know why I can no longer send emails to "
TechAssist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx " ??? I can recieve but can not send....you are
blocking..access denied???
> I contacted Time Warner Road Runner and they tried to test send an email it
> was
denied also...they say you have BLOCKED the whole of Bakersfield, CA from
access. Is
this possible do to someone here spamming??? or some other reason???

Yeah, looks like we had blocked 'socal.rr.com' for SPAM or viruses.  I've
removed the block, at least temporarily.  If we continue to receive
garbage from that link though, we'll have to escalate the issue.

John

- FreeLists Staff
MONTE MONCRIEF
BAKERSFIELD, CA.