[TechAssist] Re: FW: Re: Thomson TEC

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 11:48:57 -0700

People do funny things for $$$$.
I guess it was no different for Zenith, then anybody else.
If they dump emough $$$ into RCA,...maybe we can expect to see BIG things
coming out of China, also.
;-)

LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics              I've heard it said:
93 North Main                             "that a fool never learns"
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087     It kinda reminds me of me.
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx