[TechAssist] Re: FW: Re: Corey..ITC222..was: RCA ASC Update:

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 22:34:03 -0400

Hi Corey..thanks for the info..
I had no idea I could have the part dropped shipped, I'll inquire.
I disconnected everything which left the SSB as the problem.
I then replaced it with one from another set and it worked.
I'd love to find the bad part on this board..perhaps if I get my Chipper
Checker fixed within the next few
weeks.
Jeff
--
Intrepid Video TV/VCR Repair
263 S Front St, Steelton PA 17113
From: Intrepid Video Support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Techassist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 5/24/04 3:35:57 PM
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Corey..ITC222..was: RCA ASC Update:

Corey,
Have you ever had a D52W20 model try to start three times?
I narrowed the problem to the SSB, but that's it, since my Chipper
Checker is not working...
Board is on BO for a month...is you have any suggestions, I'm all ears..
I did rule out the audio circuit and tuner as the problem.
Jeff