[TechAssist] FW: Electrical Box (Stage Pocket?) Cover Plates

  • From: "art bevilacqua" <abevilac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 16:48:40 -0400

We are searching for round covers like the one shown in the pictures at =
the
following link:

http://home.earthlink.net/~abevilac/

We are looking for the brass colored unit, and the pictures show both a
front and back view.=20

These are in a high school auditorium and are used to cover microphone =
plugs
in the stage floor. The "swing out" covers are broken off and missing =
and we
expect to have to replace the entire cover.

We contacted the firm who installed the systems originally; they don't =
have
any covers but stated that the original source was Hubbell. I couldn't =
find
anything like these in the Hubbell web site, but emailed them anyways. I
don't expect to hear back from them.

Does anyone recognize this plate and/or know where to locate a few?

Art Bevilacqua
Essex Radio and TV
40 Main Street
Essex, MA 01929