[TechAssist] Re: [FIXED] White / Westinghouse TVCR model WVT-11311 Dead set

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:17:08 -0600

Thanks, John.
IC 803 (KIA7806P1) fixed the problem.
I wouldn't have gotten this one fixed, if it hadn't been for the TechAssist
list.
Keep up the good work !

LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics        " Walk tall,...Walk straight
93 North Main                                   and look the world
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087                 right in the eye "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx