[TechAssist] Re: FIXED UPDATE Re: RCA PTK195M26A, P46921, convergence problems

  • From: "Wayne Vanaman" <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:18:20 -0500

No autoconvergence.

Press to keep on pressing menu.  Press and release power. Press vol up and
release it and the menu button.

To do the convergence ajustments you need one of the dog-bone syle RCA
remotes, the ones with the four arrow buttons and an OK button in the center
of them.

Display shows P and 0 and V and 0.
Vol up to 80.
Ch up once.

Vol and channel buttons move the cross hair, the four arrow buttons "drag"
the color, the INFO button changes colors.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr
Pensacola, Fl.  32506-3310