[TechAssist] FIXED: Toshiba TP55D81 no video need serv manual

  • From: "tony saracco" <tcselectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 10:57:55 -0500

Big thanks to Jeff at Shoreline for the print of the Video ckt. After several
hours of going over the video ckt with a scope we found that the jungle IC was
not passing the video to the RGB out, all other video would pass ( convergence
test ssig and PIP and video was present at the input of the jungle IC. Just as
I was ready to call it a bad jungle IC I came up with the solution DUH check
the service menu! found sub contrast set at 0H and several other values also
off. Resetting the sub contrast fixed the video problem.

Tony Saracco
TCS ELECTRONICS
406 Andra Ct.
Gilberts, IL 60136