[TechAssist] Re: [ FIXED ] Sony TV KV-32XBR36 Horizontal lines in picture,after warm-up

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 01:30:09 -0700

It's been a long time getting this one fixed, but,....it finally happened !
( Better late then never ).
Back in July, during the Nesda convention in Reno; Mark Wentowski., and Al
Leatherman, dropped by my shop for a brief visit. I explained the problem,
and showed them what it was doing.
Mark suggested changing all the e-caps in the "Vertical" ckts.
Well,............He was right ! I'm not sure which one was causing the
problem, cause I replaced "all" of them at the same time. The problem
disappeared,....and never returned after heat testing for 3 days.
Thanks to Mark, and Al, for pointing me in the right direction.

Best regards to all who helped with suggestions.
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                                 "At least I'll go down
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087      swingin,......what a swingin
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822                          way to go."
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx