[TechAssist] Re: FIXED Need SM Sylvania SST4323; dead set

  • From: "John @ Myers TV " <myers_tv_b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 06:13:13 -0400

well, I got the manual, Thanks Eric.
I went out on it, only to find it needed reset. The customers complaint
that it "kicked the breaker" was totally bogus.
I unplugged it, resoldered the normal connections in the horizontal
drive & output sections, and it works like a charm.

John Myers
Myers TV Service Co.
376 E. State St.
Alliance, OH 44601

Voice / Fax: 330-821-6545
Myers_tv_b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.myerstv.net

Work as if you were to live a hundred years,
Pray as if you were to die tomorrow.
                           Ben Franklin